P R O D U C T I N F O :
Black Currant Absinthe is a captivating and sensual fragrance, reminding you of an upscale perfume. It begins with light traces of apple and delicate saffron threads. Luscious black currants and blackberries are the core of this fragrance. Warm base notes of anise and amber surround you in this sophisticated cocktail of a scent. Patchouli and cedarwood essential oils enhance the intensity of the dark fruit in this rich fragrance.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli and cedarwood.
S C E N T P R O F I L E :
Top: Saffron, Apple
Middle: Black Currant, Blackberry, Vanilla
Base: Anise, Patchouli, Amber
D E T A I L S :
- 100% soy wax from American grown soy beans
- Burn time of 50-60 hours
- Vegan, phthalate free, and cotton wicks.
T I P S A N D T R I C K S :
- Allow your candle to burn for at least a few hours the first time you light it. This will create a large enough "melt pool" and ensure that your candle burns evenly and for its full life.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4". Always. I mean it.
- Be attentive. Make sure your candle is in a safe area where it won't catch anything on fire.
E X T R A I N F O :
- Our candles are handmade and poured. Variations in color are completely normal and to be expected. Also, frosting and spotting may occur.